Monday, September 30, 2019

First Snowfall !!


Hi! Hello! Wow! I hope everything is going good for y'all! YA OK UM IT SNOWED ALREADY!!!! SEPTEMBER 29TH THAT IS INSANELY EARLY OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO SCARED FOR WINTER!! It's ok though because my mom is the best and sent a package with hot chocolate and treats #INSPIRED Love you mom!!! Other than the snowfall we had interviews with president this week!

I love President and Sister Nygaard so much! They are the absolute BEST! Wow they actually remind me a lot of mom and dad, CRAZY! Sister Higginbotham is leaving back to temple square October 16th so Sister Stevenson and I made a list of reasons why Sister Higgi should stay here (she wants to stay as well) and president said "yeah I already have my own list as well and I called her mission president at temple square and he said she had to go back" so sad, but we will live up the moments that we still have with her!

Next biggest update SOFIA GOT BAPTIZED!!! She was glowing all day she was so happy! Everything went very smoothly. She is doing fantastic and has a very powerful testimony! I am excited to continue to see how she grows 😁

Ok crazy story:
We went to see Linda (she wants to be baptized just has some health issues at the moment) and she was home, as well as her brother! When we got there her brother told us that he wasn't looking for religion or wanting to change or be converted, he continued to sit outside and wait. A couple minutes after talking with Linda he comes back in saying that he has a very important question.
Bill's question: what is the difference between all the religions? They pretty much all have the same core belief in God and Jesus, why are there so many?

We explained about the restoration of Jesus Christs Church and priesthood authority. He then paused and committed HIMSELF to go to church with Linda and see what it's all about!

Miracle of the week:
Jess was having a rough day and was able to find peace and comfort through reading the book of Mormon! She now has a solid testimony of its truthfulness and divinity! She shared her amazing experience with us and wants to be baptized before the end of the year, she just doesn't feel quite ready (even though she totally is!) We are going to continue teaching and see what happens!

That's the biggest updates of the week! Live y'all!
Love,


Sister Bailey :)

Just another wonderful day 


Sofia's Baptism 
Sofia


Yep! I'm milking a cow
Bringing the milk in
Cute Kitty

1 comment:

  1. I love your emails! So many amazing things!! So happy for Jess! Also your hair is getting so long!! I'm so glad you milked a cow!! Upgrade from milking goats in Nampa haha! I love you! - Christin Estes

    ReplyDelete