Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Transferssssss!!!!


Hello from Idaho,
Transfersssssss!!! I'm staying in my same area covering the same 2 wards! My training is done and I have a new companion! Her name is Sister Bubert and she is the cutest ever! I am so excited for this next 6 weeks. She is from West bountiful Utah (but born in Guatemala, so cool!) , she has 6 siblings, and her favorite ice cream is rocky road! I am so excited to get to know her more! Also! In mission language she is my great grandma! She trained sister Temple, who trained sister Estes, who trained me! Haha. 
Sister Estes and Sister Bubert





Sister Bubert and I ðŸ’œ
  I got some exciting news from this past week. We got to meet with Tina again. If you don't remember Tina, she is basically a religious scholar, she knows everything about the Bible and studies from 3 different copies.... That I know of... She has loved hearing our beliefs but she has a hard time accepting them. She told us she would NEVER take a book of Mormon and/or read it when we first started teaching her. This last time we went over to her house.... She took a book of Mormon and said she would read and ask God if it is true!!!! WOOHOO! I am so excited to go back and talk about it more with her!

     More exciting news, Sharon won't be moving for another 5ish weeks so we can keep teaching her! We scheduled to do a church tour for her this upcoming week. We could only meet for a short time because we had meetings with President about transfers right after. She asked us some specific questions and we were able to answer them all with one perfect scripture. (1 Nephi 10:18,19) It was so cool!

     All of our other appointments fell through, sadly :( but we were able to try new finding ideas which was cool! It also gave sister Estes time to pack up for her big move to Meridian, she will be missed!

Spiritual thought of the week: I learned something very important from president this week during interviews. He said that when we pray, sometimes we get our answers right away, and sometimes it takes a long time to get our answers. We need to always pray with real intent, and as we do we will always get a confirmation that Heavenly Father hears our prayers. It will comfort us through our hard times, knowing that he understands and has a plan. 

Make sure you tune in to General Conference this weekend, it's gonna be good, I can feel it! #sistersget2yearmissionswhat 

found lightning McQueen!!!!!
saying goodbye to our district
Love you all,
Sister Bailey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment