Monday, March 11, 2019

Long time no see !


Hey everyone! It feels like it has only been a second since I emailed due to our temple trip last Thursday Haha.... 3 days lol. All is well in Kuna, except remember that one time in my last email when I said "I think it's done snowing" yeah I forgot to knock on wood and it snowed again, luckily it didn't stick.

In the past 3 days we had interviews with President! It was kinda sad because they brought their scriptures and asked us all to sign our name next to our favorite scripture verse, it's a super cute idea just sad because they are leaving in 4 months. President gave us some awesome ideas to help our area though! He suggested that we do chapel tours, so people can see what happens inside our church building! We are planning a chapel tour even on April 13th, here's when all those years of setting up parties with my mom....learning how to be a good host comes in handy. I am excited to see how it turns out!

OH also we gave talks in one of our wards on Sunday! Sister Dunne talked about becoming a disciple of Christ, and my topic was "faith proceeds the miracle". I remember every time I got called to give a talk as a youth it was impossible to write a talk longer than 5 minutes, now it's the complete opposite *face palm. When I gave my talk yesterday I was the last person to speak and I had to put all that I wanted to say in under 5 minutes #thehardlifeofamissionary loljk

We have another lesson with the Negomir family tonight and I am so excited they are AMAZING! I will have to update yall about how that goes next week! 
Love,
Sister Bailey :)
Meridian Temple

Heading to the Temple

Meridian Temple


Swan Falls, Idaho

Swan Falls Hike




No comments:

Post a Comment